(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Artistic and intellectual.
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
His 4 interests
in his own words...
An original thinker, noted for my scholarship by Who's Who in America. Attended Vanderbilt University and taught at Southern Methodist University. Degree is in Hebrew Bible academically understood and New Testament Studies, again from a secular perspective.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 60
- Some college
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral