(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- My friends would say I am very curious
- I have a wide range of interests
in her own words...
Funny, smart, passionate, silly, loyal, artist-at-heart. Hardworking, high expectaions of myself and others yet accepting of human foibles. Life is too short to hang onto hurts and sorrows. I earn a decent living and believe in setting and keeping financial goals though I admit to occasionally spending too much on.. what else? Shoes. And art. And education. I don't aspire to blending into a crowd but don't need the spotlight much either. Looking for new friends to share common interests with. If a romantic connection is made, I'd consider it a nice bonus.
- Live with pets
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 43 - 55
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral