(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Professional guy looking for some great dates... and maybe more
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I find unpredictable situations exhilarating
- I have a vivid imagination
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
His 7 interests
in his own words...
After a few years putting my career first, I want to find a balance with a good social life. That means meeting new guys who may turn out to be a fun evening, or good friends, or a terrific boyfriend, or (I hate to admit it) someone who I don't need to see again. In other words, I want to DATE! I love good conversation, a nice glass of wine with dinner, and pressing against my honey on the couch while watching an old movie. Theater and movies are my favorites.
- Live alone
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 50
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Not Religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education