(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
"Do you really want to be happy? You can begin by being appreciative of who you are and what you've got." Benjamin Hoff...
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
Someone that doesn't lie, cheat, and wont break your heart at a drop of a dime. Who I am....well that you will have to ask. Been across the world a few times, seen it all, the bad, the good, and the evil. I'm what one would call a "Free Spirit!" Hmmm...my dating views can best be described as a quotation from none other than the Art of War, "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." - Sun Tzu Lol...yes metaphorically speaking, through my experience love is like a battle field, I'm just waiting for the smoke to lift, so I can see the last man standing.
- Live alone
- Live with kids
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 33 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral