(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for the one to be my friend and confidant.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I am a happy positive girl. I am a loyal supportive friend who will drop everything to help out. I love laughing until it hurts, hugs and enjoying the moment. I have been in Los Angeles most of my life and I work in the Film Industry. As cut throat as that is I always remain grounded in my values as a person. I truly believe in the Golden Rule. I give my respect to everyone I meet. I am very close to my parents and sisters. They create a very supportive foundation that is full of love. We travel together and get together all the time. Sports plays a big part of my life. I play Co Ed Slow Pitch Softball a couple times a week and try to make it to the beach for volleyball as often as I can. I have recently gotten into Football. I enjoy getting together with friends and watching a couple of games at a bar or at each others houses. I am looking for a partner in life. Someone that enjoys to travel, play and/or watch sports, has good values and is happy with their life but looking for someone to share it.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 42
- Not at all
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral