(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I am very actively looking to lessen my loneliness with a good friend.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I am told I am still very attractive and very active for my age. I try to live by: "Everyone needs to age...one needs not to grow old". I am grateful I have "aged"well and try to continue doing so. I am very independent (still drive) and I try to meet and hold onto many friends. I am still looking for a special friend, of course!
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 70 - 80
- Not at all
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral