(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
If you're single and reAdy to minGle just holla back..let's get to know each other..Yeah? :)
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I w0uld liKe to mEet the one wh0 i waNna wake up in the m0rning and the 0ne I w0uld creEp in aT niGht afTer a hArd dAy of w0rk. S0meone who wiLl laUgh at my CorNy j0kes with tHe exTent of my hum0r, wh0 wiLl noT caRe wiTh whAt i weAr. S0meOne who's n0t gonna Say im a dRama QuEen bEcause I wiLl call in thE middLe of the Night mayBe dRunk and rEpeATedly saYing i Love YoU eNough f0r you to Understand aNd makE u FeEl I reALLY waNNa be With You. And thAt S0meThing tHis g0od cAn neVer be A ReaLity and wiLL aLways haVe a ThouGht it cOuldn't be Real. THis s0meonE wh0 will liVe in my tHought and maYbe s0meday c0uld have a cLose encOunter wiTh it anD deFiniTely w0uld not Let the m0ment g0.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 22 - 36
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral