(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
So what's really out there?
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I have a wide range of interests
His 15 interests
in his own words...
A genuine heart and honest one too. I'm humble and this is sort of awkward, trying to sell myself; I guess I rather have people see for themselves instead of some lip service. I'm who I am and that's good for me. I definitely believe I have much to offer. I'm looking for someone who can challenge me as well as complement me.
- Live with parents
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 36
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander