(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I'm not like anyone you know.
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
in his own words...
I am NOT 42!!! I'm 39!(and i look 29) wth chemistry.com? This is new for me and talking about myself in this manner outside of a job interview is weird difficult. Let's see, my most noticeable core traits are individuality, uniqueness, creativity. i like to shop and follow couture. i don't own a pair of blue jeans. Most of the music i listen to you probably never have heard of, but i love that. i love food, LOVE. i can eat at the Bazaar or Del Taco and everything in between. i like to createcraft things for hobbies. i like all the geek guy stuff. not really into sports but i like racquetball at the gym. i love NY, i miss it. i can dark and cynical sarcastic at times, with my humor too. i'm something different, take a chance. I know a lot about fashion for some reason and have a great appreciation for it. I treasure knowledge and new experiences too.
- Live alone
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 27 - 44
- Not at all
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral