(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Saw a bumper sticker, "don't believe everything you think".
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
His 2 interests
in his own words...
Grateful to be alive and breathing. Looking for a good gay man to be with, or hang with or more. Its all in the chemistry I have found, Though I have a few But I don't really have a type or body type per se. I know it when I see it.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 51
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other