(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Do you love to dance?
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
His 20 interests
in his own words...
Those who know me best will tell you I am confident, cool under pressure, funny, loyal, and a fantastic dancer. I love what I do and work hard to make my guys love it too. What else should you know about me? I was a dance instructor for five years at Author Marruy's, and have trained thousands of people to dance. My favorite dances are Fox Trot, Salsa, Cha Cha, and Lindy Hop/Swing but they made me learn all of them. Yes, even Country! The girl for me is confident, intelligent, witty. And, of course, she shares my love of dance! The rest, honestly, is negotiable.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 36
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander