(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I like to walk my dog
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
His 16 interests
in his own words...
I like education. I am very involved with making education better. I like my dog and I like to have fun. I like to travel and am extremely outgoing. I love watching football and going out to have fun.
- Live with pets
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- American Indian or Alaska Native
What he's looking for:
- 20 - 25
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral