(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
To see a world in a grain of sand And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand And eternity in an hour. William Blake - Auguries of Innocence
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Light brown
- Middle Eastern
What she's looking for:
- 27 - 45
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral