(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
New to online dating. I'm a little nervous and don't know what to say...
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I'm looking for someone nice, compassionate and easy-going with a good sense of humor. Also, it would be great if you were looking for something a little more serious. I also hope you're emotionally mature but still like to laugh and have fun.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 27 - 45
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral