(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Trying something new in this new state I live in now. I'm a good mid-westerner living in the city of angeles. LTR oriented
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
His 9 interests
in his own words...
Creative, fun, easy going soul that loves all things handmade, outdoor markets, bicycling as main mode of transportation. I also love traveling when I can exploring and see the world.. I also love hanging with friends and family after a day of work relaxing outdoors with wine in hand sharing our days with deep conversations or just talking a bunch of nothing in the warm California nights.
- Live alone
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Black or African American
What he's looking for:
- 28 - 45
- Not at all
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral