(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Creative intellectual seeks same for long term exploration of love and life.
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
Seeking someone to stroll through museums and galleries, go watch live music and theatre--- or just stay in with a good book or DVD. No matter what, someone who loves the arts. I want a partner who is aware of and focused on personal and spiritual growth. Someone who has their own established life, friends, career and goals- I want to share our worlds, not become each others worlds...at least at first:)
- Live alone
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Salt and pepper
What she's looking for:
- 50 - 70
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral