(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Whatever you're looking for, I'm open to discussion. If you're looking for an LTR, be prepared.
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- It is important to respect authority
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I like to figure out how things work
His 10 interests
in his own words...
Independent guy with a great sense of artistic mind. My mood is all over the place. Looking for friends, and maybe more. I'd like to find some people with common interests. I get out of town when I can. I love good food and drinks, music, movies and dance. I don't bite...usually.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 28 - 50
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college