(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
i'll take stones over beatles
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
i am someone who takes to right and left brain activities pretty equally. i read a lot - both fiction and non-fiction. i make a living as a creative, working with my hands. i enjoy projects; i like building and making. i spend as much time outside as i can, and although i have come to appreciate southern california where i now live, i will always be an east coaster at heart. as far as what i would want in someone else....... besides the usual intelligence and humor, i want someone who has hobbies and interests that they are happily pursuing and who has a broad curiosity about the world. being a fellow reader is kind of a must, as is knowing how to swing a hammer. a deep music collection is always admired.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 33 - 50
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral