(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking forward to it
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- It is important to respect authority
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
in her own words...
I am strong and outspoken with an appropriate filter. Career is very important and I am driven and expect the same in a partner. I love having fun but also take time often to study for CME. I am not into adventure sports, but if you are just know that's cool but I won't participate, respectfully. I would like to have someone to share with who gets the stress of the non-slacker life. If you even think you may be a slacker, I'm not for you. I have tried online dating 5 years ago and found people just lie about their height. I am 5'7 3/4" so with heels, which I always wear, pretty tall so just be honest, I will notice as soon as we meet.
- Live alone
- Live with kids
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
What she's looking for:
- 37 - 50
- Black or African American
- Middle Eastern
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral