(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Southern guy getting acquainted with LA.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
in his own words...
Just moved to LA from Atlanta in May 2012. Getting to know the city and meeting new people. I'm a nerd at heart, but also love being social. I like smaller groups to large crowds, but otherwise I'm pretty comfortable anywhere. I'm really tall and a bit shy. I can be quiet at first, but after a little time and a few adult beverages I liven up. I'm looking for someone normal and sane. Low key guy. Prefer bars to clubs.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 27 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral