(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Don't show me who you want to be, show me who you are.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I am quite outspoken in my professional life, but quite soft in my relationships. I still appreciate doors being opened for me and all the other perks that go along with being a woman. I live a quiet life and I like it that way. I love my 2 dogs and my cat, who I've had for 21 years now. What I want is simple. Someone whose company I enjoy, whether going out or staying in. Someone I enjoy talking to, someone who makes me laugh, of course physical attraction as well.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 42 - 54
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral