(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Need someone to go to movies, restaurants, and vacation.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
in his own words...
I'm easy going with a wicked sense of humor. Looking for someone who can carry on a coherent conversation about something other than what's in People magazine. Looking to avoid religious and political fanatics. Looking for someone who believes in the imminent zombie apocalypse :P
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $150,001 to $200,000
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 44
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious