(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Struggling college student
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I am more creative than most people
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
His 12 interests
in his own words...
After my ex-wife died I raised my 2 boys, who are now on their own. Then I got laid off and decided to go back to school to get a doctorate in secondary ed. Now I'ld like to meet and enjoy some company with a fine lady.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 49
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral