(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I am very easy going (like the Eagles song). Would like to find someone who is willing to start simple.
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- It is important to respect authority
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
His 13 interests
in his own words...
My job runs a large portion of my life since the divorce. However, my kids and grandkids take precedence when I travel. I like golf, riding bike, working out, going to sporting events, dining out, going to the movies, hanging out in my resort back yard in the pool, watching DVD's, playing guitar, listening to music, and romantic evenings (which I have not seen in quite awhile). I am very open, honest, sincere, and genuine.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- $100,001 to $150,000
What he's looking for:
- 35 - 55
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander