(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Let's give it a try and see where we go!
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
I am looking for someone to be a friend and possible partner. I am sometimes very short and to the point - so hope this is not a distractor. I love to travel and just stay at home and enjoy the evening. Changes in plan does not impact me - that is life! I like to travel. I enjoy quite evenings; I am not the party goer; I am looking for someone who is considerate, honest; traditional; conservative; loves life; someone who looks into the eyes and not what is on the outside. This expresses what i am looing for and who I am.
- Live with pets
- Christian / LDS
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 55 - 65
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree