(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Don't worry. There is no free will.
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more optimistic than most people
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
His 9 interests
in his own words...
Meet me and find out. I hate sales and marketing and I think this is a silly question, especially in a personal venue such as this. Afternoon coffee is a good place to start, or a wine bar, or a good corner bar as long as they have beer on tap. I'm interested in friendship and intimacy. I don't care if I'm not the only one and neither should you.
- Live with kids
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 60
- Not at all
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral