(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
life is best taken one day at a time and paced in laughter.
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I think it is important to be direct
- My friends would say I am very curious
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
His 12 interests
in his own words...
I would describe myself as a gentle warrior . My greatest accomplishment is going back to school and learning to start over again. What makes me smile is watching others overcome difficulties and seeing them grow stronger. I am looking for a considerate friend.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What he's looking for:
- 28 - 42
- Every once in a while
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral