(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking to have a good time!!
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
in his own words...
I would describe myself as stable in my career and goal-oriented. I am intelligent and can carry on meaningful conversations. I care about other people’s feelings. When I’m with someone special I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, sensual, playful, and basically having that type of fun you see two people who just met in the movies having! Someone to laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, and have fun with! I’m looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with . . . . . . I feel there has to be mutual physical attraction for there to be good chemistry between two people. So being fit and having good looks are important, as well as sensuality and affection. . . . . . Having some similar interests helps–some things I enjoy are fine dining, watching movies including foreign films, travelling, going on day trips to local attractions, having romantic nights at home, cuddling, and basically having a blast together. . . . . .
- Live with kids
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral