(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Active, no pretense
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
His 8 interests
in his own words...
From the Midwest, so most of the stereotypes apply; if you don't have strong values I wouldn't be interested (don't interpret anything deeply religious in this). I like to travel and stay active - jog, hiking, golf, healthclub. Have lots of friends, but enjoy a romantic relationship more. A direct communication style with sensitivity works best. If someone takes your parking space at work and that ruins your day, it would be best to contact the next guy on your list. Successful/creative problem solving skills are important.
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 47 - 60
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral