(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
That's what she said...
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
His 10 interests
in his own words...
Well, here goes nothing! I never thought this would happen to me..., wait, wrong forum. I have been single for about five years and am finally ready to get out there and meet someone special. Are you that person? If you appreciate good food, lots of laughs, and a desire not to take things so seriously, then you are the one for me.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 43
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander