(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- I have a wide range of interests
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
His 9 interests
in his own words...
Just Curious about this whole thing, interested to see if this test could really identify my personality type and what kind of person that i would be compatible with. Seems far feched but I guess we will see!
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 28
- Single (never been married)
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree