(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
DId we just become best friends? YUP!
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
- I have a wide range of interests
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
His 17 interests
in his own words...
Would rather just talk one on one than fill this out. Everyone pretty much says the same thing on this part. I am a fun loving guy with a great career, love to have a good time and goof off but know when to be serious.. Always smiling and laughing. I love to travel. Anything outdoors is a go for me. Love sitting around the fire pit with a cold beer. But also like sitting around the house every once in awhile. Just looking for someone who has similar interests and likes to have fun. Sense if humor is a must!!!
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 32
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious