(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Oh no! Not the username-headline-coming-up-with-someting-clever thing again!
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
in her own words...
I'm not originally from America; I grew up with European ways and the Mediterranean sun. I'm fifty and look pretty good ( just give me ten minutes to do the stuff that makes me think I look better, like climbing onto my heels and put my hair up and then down and then up again). I sometimes tend to forget to behave my age, especially when there's a puppy involved, or gum, or a hammock. I want to adopt a child; I don't want to do it alone, I want a family. I can't afford to do it alone anyway, I'm an artist, need I say more? I want to have wonder in my life. I'm an eccentric and looking for another eccentric. I like a man who's larger than life; a man who can go places, both physically an emotionally, and lough a lot and be smart and loving and creative and unusual. I'm sophisticated, stylish, well educated and house broken, so you can feel safe taking me places.
- Live with pets
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 46 - 56
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education