(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I admit that I think that it is better to be beautiful than to be good. -Oscar Wilde
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I like to figure out how things work
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
I'm a fun, contemplative, petite, story-telling quirkster who just wants to be with someone cool. I like agnostic dudes with with irreverent wit and true grit. I'd rather date a fellow agnostic or athiest. Adhering to mythological idealisms just isn't for me. I'm into practicing yoga, eating light, perusing thrift stores, sipping vodka tonics, getting and admiring artful tattoos, hiking, being stubbornly self-sufficient, and making fun of myself and everything else--at least one detail about anything and everything can be funny.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 39
- Every once in a while
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral