(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
One GOOD man
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Long established customs need to be respected and preserved
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
His 10 interests
in his own words...
Looking to build a friendship and more with a man that totally identifies as one. I enjoy wide range of activates and very I am flexible and enjoy doing the new and different. Just making it fun and interesting for for both with just the things that we were given. Looking but finding it difficult to meet and build a relationship and thats why I am here.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 55
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- No formal education