(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
The difference b/t a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge,but rather a lack of will
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I am an east coast girl who moved to Phoenix in 2005. I am just looking for someone who can be my best friend and more. I want laugh and enjoy another person. I want to be able to go out with friends and have a good time be with someone who enjoys that and can hang with my firends and coworkers. (my peoples enjoy a good time) I think family is very important but I also put alot of my time into my work and I care alot about my students! I need a man that can handle what I'd do and be supportive. (i work alot of hours especially during football season and work with college age athletes)
- Live with pets
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral