(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
New to Phoenix area looking to meet some new friends...
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
Her 7 interests
in her own words...
Im looking for some one that I can have great conversations with, walks, someone who like movies and dining out, I'm not a complicated woman, just like to be mellow and enjoy life. Would like to learn more about this city, maybe you can help me, as far as what this city has to offer in terms of getting out, don't like the club scene too much but I do enjoy blues and jazz clubs if this discription fits you, maybe we can take walk!
- Live with kids
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 55
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral