(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
Her 2 interests
in her own words...
Im looking for my one true love. Ideally I would be a be a stay at home Mom with a husband with loves and respects me. He would have to be kind,loving and care about not only me but others. He would also have to be finically stable to provide us and our children with a good home. I would like a close and intimate relationship so I could be honest with him and he with me. Money isn't the end all be all but certainly doesn't hurt. . I've had very few relationships due to the fact I tend to be more of a stay a home kind of girl. Partying has never been my thing and being social isn't always my priorty although I do see myself with someone more outgoing then me. I volunteer at a local hospital and love it.If being a stay at home wasn't possible I would chose to work there.
- Live with parents
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 40
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral