(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I am active, vibrant, and enjoy good conversations. I have a ready smile and a quick wit.
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- I frequently catch myself daydreaming
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
I'm glad you are here reading more about me. I would love to meet a man who likes to dance and hold me, enjoys learning about new things and going places, healthy, in fairly good shape, with a quick wit, and varied interests. The above pretty well describes me. The ability to converse deeply with me is as important as the ability to laugh and play with me. I am honest and straight forward wanting you to be like-kind. I am an independent woman who enjoys her own space; yet at the same time I love holding hands and spending time with that special man. I am an affectionate woman and would like a similar man with which to share life. I want to be your best friend and you mine. I would hope this would develop into a stronger, permanent relationship which is mutually shared and monogamus.
- Live with pets
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 60 - 70
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral