(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
His 8 interests
in his own words...
My name is Kenny. I grew up in Phoenix and went to undergrad at ASU. I spent the past three years in San Diego attending law school. I moved back to Phoenix in October and am looking to meet new people. Message me if you want to know more about me.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral