(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for people to make life interesting
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
His 10 interests
in his own words...
New to Phoenix and would love to expore the city alongwith the people of the city. Looking forward for a great time here by getting to know sensible people. What matters most for me is one's attitude towards life. Being prompt for a situation shows all the qualities expected from a man. Thus I consider that being smart is necessery but being oversmart is not good as the other person also belongs to the same world and knows as much as you do...
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral