(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
His 12 interests
in his own words...
Simply put - I am an educated, established, and stable 31 year old who is here looking for a friend. I am an active person, have a dog, and am happiest when I am outdoors. I've never been married, don't smoke, and do not have any kids. Rest assured that I am not one of the typical guys out looking for one thing. Instead, I am looking for a partner in crime. Someone to enjoy having fun with - going places, seeing things, doing something new.
- Live with pets
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 30
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander