(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Greetings and Salutations. =)
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
His 13 interests
in his own words...
Oh I hate these... Well I like to think im pretty chill and laid back, but at the same time I have quite a serious and goofball side. Theres a time to play, a time to work, and a time to cry. Light needs darkness and good needs evil. To much of one without the other, well, it gives me a headache. The usual January goals... Me: "If I never see another cheesy potatoe until next Thanksgiving... I'll be ok with that." Elliptical: "LOL" Me "Shut up and burn this or I'm returning you... In pieces." Here is a very incomplete list of what I like: New Experiences, Music, Art, Honesty, Cooking, Relaxing, Trusting, Sarcasm, Painting, Dancing around in slippers, Creating, Randomness. =)
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 27 - 36
- A few times a week
- Every day
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral