(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
A song that I like"For once, once in your life, won't you do what feels right Instead of waiting for the next big compromise."
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I have a wide range of interests
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
Her 20 interests
in her own words...
Meeting in person works better for me then telling about myself inside this rectangular box. I am looking forward to meeting someone to see what happens. I like many activities and I also enjoy doing nothing at all. I have a dog and a Jeep and a couple of bicycles. I live and work in Phoenix. It's hard sometimes to meet someone, so here I am :)
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 41 - 60
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral