(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I travel the world one mile at a time.
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have a wide range of interests
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
Her 1 interest
in her own words...
I am looking for someone who is confident, charismatic, witty, and has a sense of style. A great date for me can be going to see a baseball game, learning something new, exploring new trails, or sharing time in the kitchen. I want someone who can value what I bring to the table. I let down my guard and have fun being silly. I value my time and the time of those I'm with.
- Family and friends visit often
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 50
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral