(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Searching for Mr. Right, not Mr. Right now
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My friends would say I am very curious
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
His 14 interests
in his own words...
Although I may appear complicated.I really am not. I believe it's a wall I put up.But once someone expresses interest, the wall comes down, and I am totally devoted. I tend to be very caring. this has gotten me in trouble in the past, and I now want to meet someone that is an equal. Someone that doesn't have to be with me, but wants to be with me. I tend to be somewhat introverted, although my friends laugh when I say that. I am very shyi in large social settings, or with strangers. Once someone gets to know me, and understand me, they realize I am a great person.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 35 - 50
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral