(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Semi-retired golf pro looking for someone to enjoy things with (no I did not say PLAY with) although playing is fun too.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I am always doing new things
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I am looking for someone to share time and experiences with. I have travelled a bit and would like to do more. I have many varied interests and as I like to say I know a LITTLE BIT about allot of things.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 65
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral