(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
It was bound to happen
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I don’t remember the last time I wrote an essay about myself, maybe junior high. Anyways, where to start? I grew up in Washington State, Zorro was my hero as a kid and I even broke my arm jumping around on the couches pretending to sword-fight. Fast forward to now, I still like Zorro but now any broken bones are due to mountain biking South Mountain. I also enjoy indoor rock climbing and basically just like to be out doing something fun. If you listen to my iPod you will hear Beastie Boys one minute, Mozart another minute, and then maybe Bananarama the next; seriously I listen to practically anything. Like a lot of others I’m just looking to meet new people, make some friends, maybe more depending on the situation. Not sure what else to say so feel free to ask any other questions.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What he's looking for:
- 21 - 33
- Every once in a while
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral