(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for an honest, faithful long term relationship
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
in his own words...
I am looking for a partner who isn't into head or emotional games. Must love music and the arts. Simply cannot be a gold-digger. She needs to have a great sense of humor and the ironic. She must also have a strong belief in children's rights. She must love good movies because they ARE good, not just because the media says they are and must love a variety of genres. The same should go with her musical tastes as well. It would be nice to have someone who is not a total "neat-freak" but does like to keep things tidy and uncluttered. She must be easy going and slow to anger. If she likes to sing, that's a plus, as we could possibly perform together
- Live with roommate(s)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 45
- Single (never been married)
- Every once in a while
- Every day
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious