(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for a rose in the thornbush of dating...
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I'm a creative, multi-faceted, nice, quasi-intellectual father of 3 awesome children, who has a lot of interests, and a dry/wry sense of humor. At this point I'm primarily looking for someone to share my time with, whether through friendship or the development of more serious feelings if a strong connection is uncovered. I'd like to find someone that I have a good fit with in terms of intellect, sense of humor, and physical attraction. I'm also looking for someone with an openness to sharing new activities, interests, and experiences.
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 40
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral